BSE’s Newest Licensed Structural Engineer!
BSE Structural Engineers’ Justin Burgoon passed his Structural Engineering (SE) Exam to become a licensed structural engineer in the State of Kansas.
Justin graduated with a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Architectural Engineering from Kansas State University in 2007. After graduation, Justin joined BSE Structural Engineers in January 2008 where he quickly became a valuable part of the growing engineering firm.
Justin is responsible for the management of several various projects each day. Over the years, he has worked on a number of key projects including:
– Boeing six-story office building, Oklahoma City, OK
– Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Kansas City, KS
– I-35 Logistics 820,000 square-foot warehouse, Olathe KS
– Travis AFB renovation, Travis AFB, CA
– Rock Chalk Park Recreation and Wellness Center, Lawrence, KS
– Rock Chalk Park outdoor track stadium, Lawrence, KS
Justin has played a key role in implementing building information modeling technologies (BIM) within BSE.